Pete, Electronic Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

Could you please advise me how to set up an account. I have

Customer Question

Could you please advise me how to set up an account. I have an account in America, but am having trouble with my credit card in that country
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Pete replied 7 months ago.

Hi Jack,

What website or service are you trying to set up an account with?

Expert:  Pete replied 7 months ago.

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I have been trying to transfer my account (kindle books) from American account to Australian account. I have been with your company for a number of years and would like to continue downloading books to my kindle. I believe I can order via the computer to be downloaded to the kindle. I had a lot of trouble with my credit card with another American firm and the Bank deleted America to whom I could do business with. I know I am a nuisance but I am 92 years of age and quickly get confused in dealing with electronic business. Rowland Dodman I am commonly known as Jack
Expert:  Pete replied 7 months ago.

You can create an Australian Amazon Kindle account at:

https://www.amazon.com.au/your-account

You will need to deregister your Kindle device from your old Amazon account and register it with the new account.

Then you will then need to move the books from one Amazon account to another -

Use your computer to sign in to your old Amazon account and go to Manage my Kindle and go to the library you wish to transfer. On the right hand side of each book, you'll find a button "Actions" Click on it and you will find an option "Download and transfer using USB".

--------------------------
Kindly rate my service 5 stars at the top of your question page if my answer is helpful so I am rewarded for my time; tips greatly appreciated :)
Alternatively, please reply back if you need further assistance.
Pete.
--------------------------