Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Engineer / Consultant
5229702

How do I set the time on my Sangean am/fm tabletop radio?

Customer Question

Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Greg A. replied 4 months ago.

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue with your unit.

From what I have found, there are a couple of different "versions" of these radios sold through different vendors.

Let me send you a link to the manual from one of these vendors, and have you check page 9 where the discussion begins about how to set the clock manually, and then automatically on the following pages.

Click Here --> Unit Manual

NOTE: This is the electronic (PDF) version of the manual, and it should appear on your screen. If it does not, you may need a PDF viewer program for your computer. You can get a no cost viewer at the following link. Just make sure you uncheck any "offers" before clicking the "Install now" button.

https://get.adobe.com/reader/

I hope this helps. Please let me know if that manual works for you or if you have any more questions.

If this has answered your question(s), please take a moment to rate MY service level (Excellent is my goal) so that I get credit for my time helping you with this question.
You should see some "stars" to do that, but please let me know if you do NOT see them (you may have to scroll UP or DOWN) or can not use them.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)

Expert:  Greg A. replied 4 months ago.

Hi again,

I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im).