Pete, Electronic Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.

My stagepass 300 not working. The power lights blinking and

Customer Question

Hi, I'm Gabor and my stagepass 300 not working. The power lights blinking and I kan hear a light clicks periodically with the light. Can you tell me what is the problem. PCB or other thing
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: just yesterday under our concert. At first time one of the microfon's sat out
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Scrolled every potmeter down and pulled the speaker cabels and everything out. Junst powercable
JA: The electronics expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no,thanks
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Pete replied 3 months ago.
Hi there,
Can you please let me know approximately how old is the stagepass?
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
aproximately 8 years
Expert:  Pete replied 3 months ago.
Ok, at this age there is likely a fault with the power supply circuitry inside the Stagepass - will you be attempting the repairs yourself, or are you looking for a repair tech in your area?
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
If it is a simpel operation so I can do it myself otherwise I must looking for a local repair
Expert:  Pete replied 3 months ago.
Ok, first you will need to open the unit and inspect for any obvious visual faults on the power supply components - e.g. burned resistors or swollen capacitors, and replace those components. If you attach a photo here I can check for you.
Expert:  Pete replied 3 months ago.
If nothing obvious can be seen then you will need some test equipment to test further and locate the fault.
Expert:  Pete replied 3 months ago.
Alternatively, let me know what area you are in and I can give you contact details for a repairer.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I haven't tools to open the panel, so I must look after a lokal repair. Wery unfortunate. But thank you aniway. I have no need to continue some abonnement at Just Answere. We stop here. Regards Gabor
Expert:  Pete replied 3 months ago.
Ok, kindly take a moment to rate my service highly.