JA Engineer
JA Engineer, Engineer
Experience:  Broadcast Engineer for over 7 years.
53814968

I am wondering if you could direct to a number to purchase a

Customer Question

Good evening,
My name is***** am wondering if you could direct to a number to purchase a charger for my G-16 camera that has been lost, i reside in Park Rideg Illinois 60068. My email is***@******.***. Thank you in advance.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  JA Engineer replied 10 months ago.

Good night Bill.

I am sorry to hear that you lost your battery charger. You can, however, get a replacement charger at Amazon.com for $10.99 + $2.99 shipping by clicking here. When you go to the page, you will see it say that the camera costs $12.99 + shipping. When your zip code is added in the "ship to" zip code area, the price adjustment is made.

I hope that I satisfactorily answered your question. If that is the case, please remember to give my answer a positive rating by selecting 5 stars and clicking Submit so that I can be compensated for assisting you.

Have a wonderful night.

Hello Bill.

I have not heard back from you and was wondering if my help assistance resolved your problem.

If so, please remember to click on 5 stars above and click Submit so that I can be paid for assisting you.

Have a good evening.