John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

I do not understand why i can not just open PictBridge on

Customer Question

I do not understand why i can not just open PictBridge on the Lumix. It does not start to download photos? Maybe because I selected CapturePerfect by mistake?
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: First time
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: For example and how? it just sits with the PICTBridge image and will not download although connected to my PC.
JA: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?
Customer: This a camera which I have provided to this site many times for hours in effort to get a response. It is a Lumix Panasonic DMC-FZ270
JA: The electronics expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: PictBridge worked to download photos in the past and no action now is if selecting CapturePerfect prevented or something else prevented download to my pictures?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 12 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me which version of windows or mac you are using please?