Viet - Tech
Viet - Tech, Electronics Tech
Experience:  Troubleshoot consumer electronics devices.
30037186

I push the button on my Kindle to resume my book and it it

Customer Question

I push the button on my Kindle to resume my book and it it sort of flickered a little and went right back to one of the screen savers. Is it broken? I have taken very good care of it and haven't dropped it or damaged it. I have arthritis and this very important to me because I cannot hold a book.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Viet - Tech replied 5 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Please press and hold the Power on / off button on your Kindle for about 30 seconds, then turn it back on and check.

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Thank you.

You're welcome. Is your kindle working now? If there is still any issue or if you need anything else, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. If everything is fine, can you please take a moment to rate my service by clicking on the 5-star icon at the top, then click on Submit. Thank you very much,

How is it going? Do you still need help with this or with anything else?

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,