Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

Quick question, just picked up a pair of Pioneer CS-G403

Customer Question

quick question, just picked up a pair of Pioneer CS-G403 speakers at a decent price today, only 1 of the pair worked. Took the one speaker that wasnt working, appears the crossover is damaged, but did test all the speakers in the non working unit, all speakers working great. Question is will a 3 way crossover from the Pioneer CS-G303 work as a replacement?
.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Aric replied 5 months ago.

Hello, and thank you for the question. Yes, the crossover from a CS-G303 will work just fine in the CS-G403 speaker. The crossover occurs at the same frequencies on both models as they share the same midrange tweeter. The only difference is the 403 uses a larger woofer (but with the same crossover point).

Expert:  Aric replied 5 months ago.

If you need further assistance let me know. PLEASE DO click at least a 3 STAR RATING, at the top of the page for my efforts. That is how the site credits me for my work.

Expert:  Aric replied 5 months ago.

Do you need further assistance with this?

Expert:  Aric replied 5 months ago.

I'm not sure if you're having problems replying? Please don't try to reply to the e-mail the site sends you. Instead use the link to get to the site page and reply here if you need further assistance.