Thanks for replying back to me. You were offline when I responded earlier.
The rapid blinking red means that there is an error.
Try updating the firmware and let me know if that helps?
To upate the firmware:
1. Turn off the collar
2. Power on Astro
3. Ensure your Astro and DC collar are paired
4. Connect Astro to a computer via USB cord
5. Launch Web Updater
6. Click next on Web Updater welcome screen
7. Click Find Device
8. Click next once Web Updater finds Astro
9. Update Astros software, if needed
10. Select next to look for additional updates
A. If an update for the DC collar appears check the box to select update
Click next to send dog collar update to Astro
B. If no update for DC collar appears proceed to next step
11. Disconnect USB and power up Astro
12. Press DOG
13. Select dog needing update
14. Select SHOW INFO
15. Press MENU
16. Press and hold power button on the DC collar
17. Select UPGRADE DOG UNIT on the Astro after the DC collar light turns solid red
18.Continue holding power button on the DC collar until Astro indicates software is up to date
After software is finished loading, the collar should work as normal again.
To perform a reset of the collar:
The collar has now been reset and is ready for use.
Hi, just checking in on your question, do you need any further assistance?