Russell A.
Russell A., Technician
Experience:  30 years of broadcast television, technical and engineering experience.
24675295

After I take a photo with my LUMIX DMCZS25 using the

Customer Question

After I take a photo with my LUMIX DMCZS25 using the greatest zoom capability, I then play it back and can zoom in even further. How can I keep that photo?
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Russell A. replied 5 months ago.

Please use the CROP function shown in the attached phot instructions from the advanced manual to accomplish this.

If you require additional information, please use the Reply to Expert Tab to contact me. Click the ratings only after our exchange is complete and you are satisfied.

If you are satisfied that my answer is accurate, or has provided a reasonable alternative solution please do not forget to rate my answer OK, Good or Excellent.

Thank you

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Well thank you. I actually did that myself and found how to do it. So I asked you too fast and really didn't need to spend that money to get your answer.

I am glad that it worked out for you. You can rate my answer or go to Customer Service and request a refund.

Thanks