Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

How to tune in am/fm radio stations....please send written

Customer Question

how to tune in am/fm radio stations....please send written instructions to "***********" model sa pmx5db
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: just bought the unit second hand
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: i am 65 years old,,,did vietnam service...so the only trouble shooting i was taught was to shoot viet cong
JA: The electronics expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no. just some written instructions sent to me by email will be fine
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Aric replied 11 months ago.

Hello, Sorry you're having problems. We cannot mail anything to you unfortunately. However I can post a link to the instructions to the Panasonic SA-PMX5DB that you can click on to open. From there you can either print it, save it or refer back to it anytime on this page:

https://support.panasonic.co.nz/docstore/SC-PMX5%20Operating%20Instructions.pdf

Expert:  Aric replied 11 months ago.

If you need further assistance let me know. PLEASE DO click at least a 3 STAR RATING, at the top of the page for my efforts. That is how the site credits me for my work.

Expert:  Aric replied 11 months ago.

Do you need further assistance with the question you posted here?