Benjamin Larson
Benjamin Larson, Customer Service
Experience:  Software Development Engineer
94796889

Memory so duo 2

Customer Question

Memory so duo Mark 2
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Benjamin Larson replied 7 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I'd love to help you with your question. Give me just a second to review and I'll back with you ASAP!

Okay, so I think what you are saying is you have a Sony DSC-W180 camera. That camera has a bit of storage on the camera for pictures and uses Memory Stick Duo / PRO Duo card for additional memory. Are you asking where you can get a Memory Stick Duo / PRO Duo card?

If that is your question, here is a list from Sony of all the cards that work with your device:

http://support.d-imaging.sony.co.jp/www/cscs/accessories/?area=us&lang=en&mdl=DSCW180

Sorry, but Sony won't let me link to the exact thing directly. Go to that link and select "Memory Card" from the category of combination products area and you'll see a list of cards. You can do a Google search and find places that carry the card you want to buy. This should let you obtain another card for your camera!

If this answers your question, I would really appreciate it if you would rate my answer. If you need more help, just reply here and I will help.