Benjamin Larson
Benjamin Larson, Customer Service
Experience:  Software Development Engineer

Mal here in Yonkers nyc, I got your harmony remote 's Day, I

Customer Question

Hi mal here in Yonkers nyc , I got your harmony remote for Father's Day , I want to know if it's possible to program my v30 Bose system thanks
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Benjamin Larson replied 4 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I would love to help you with your new remote! That is a great Father's day present!

There are several models of Harmony remotes by Logitech, which model do you have?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Ultimate one

So the short answer to your question is: "yes".

I realize you might want more help than that, so here's what I have for you. If you need more, let me know!

• Here is how you can check if any other devices you want to work with in the future work with your system:
  • Here is how you can get directions that will walk you through HOW to setup the remote to work with your Bose system:
  • Finally, here is a possible issue you could run into and how to fix it (the software on your Bose system may need to be updated to work with IR remotes, but you can do that with the info in this link):

If this addresses all your issues, I would greatly appreciate it if you would rate my answer. Thanks!

Thanks Mal and enjoy your speakers and remote!