Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience

Sam4s cash I recently got this register and it has a **

Customer Question

sam4s cash I recently got this register and it has a ** warning** PLU No Data Error how do i clear this
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Russell H. replied 4 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Has the register been programmed yet?

- If not, then you may need to program a PLU for each key that produces that error.

- If so, then has a Factory Reset been done on the register recently? if so, then the programming of the register, esp. of its PLU-assignable keys, will have to be re-done.

Was the register sold to you New, or was it sold Used? how long ago was it sold to you. If it has never worked for you yet since purchasing it, and if it was also sold Used, then I suspect it was sold owing to this defect or problem. And if it is soon enough after the purchase, you might want to ask the vendor for a refund.