John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!

Are you control 4 certified

Customer Question

are you control 4 certified
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Jack replied 4 months ago.

Expert:  Benjamin Larson replied 4 months ago.

Hey Marc, I thought I'd check in with you since your question has been up for over 24 hours. My name is ***** ***** while I'm not control 4 certified, I would be willing to attempt to help you with your question. I do not know if we have any experts with that certification, so I can try to help you and if we don't get anywhere, you don't have anything to lose.

About me: I've got a passion for gadgets and tools and my wife and I have a fixer upper house I'm slowly making into a smart house, but I'm a bit picky so I've not gone all-in on any one system. I've got a degree in computer science and my day job is a software developer. I feel I can most likely help you, but if I can't, I will be open and honest about it. Please let me know if you'd like to work with me or I can opt out if you don't want to. Thanks!