Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist

I lost my combination brinks home safe I have the key number

Customer Question

I lost my combination for my brinks home safe I have the key number which is3154
JA: The Expert will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Expert can help you best.
Customer: I lost my combination for my brinks home safe I have the key number which is 3154
JA: Is there anything else the Expert should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Expert about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Cher replied 4 months ago.

Hello, and welcome.

I'm sorry you lost your safe combination.

Brinks is now owned by Honeywell Safes and they're the only one who can retrieve your lost combination from their records. Combinations are not available online for your security and safety.

You can reach them at: 1-***-***-****

I hope this helped and wish you much good luck with your safe!

Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback; that is the only way I receive credit for my assistance. Thank you very much!

Providing a positive rating will not end our conversation, should you need me for any follow-up. Simply click 'Reply' for clarification or additional information, if needed, at no additional charge.

Best wishes,