Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company

How do you eject a CD from a Sangean desk top radio and CD

Customer Question

How do you eject a CD from a Sangean desk top radio and CD player. I have followed the instructions in the manual to no avail.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Aric replied 4 months ago.

Hello, Please try a hard reboot of the player as indicated below:

1) Unplug the power cord to the WR-3.

2) Press and hold the Eject (the button just to the right of the disc slot) button for 5 seconds and release.

3) Wait a few seconds and then press and hold the Eject button while plugging the power cord back in. Continue to hold the Eject button for 15 seconds, or until the disc ejects- whichever comes first.

If this doesn't work try those steps 2 more times and let me know what happens.

Expert:  Aric replied 4 months ago.

Feel free to reply back if you need more help, or want to reply back with more details. It does not cost you anything more to reply back once you've rated. Please do rate me positively (at least 3 STARS) and I will continue with you on this as needed. The positive rating ensures I am credited for my work.