Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Engineer / Consultant
5229702

My optima projectors screen is upside down

Customer Question

Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Greg A. replied 5 months ago.

Hello & Welcome,

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue with your projector.

If you still need help, let me send you a link to where you can get the manual for this unit. Page 28 is the page you will want to look at - to change the "Projection" setting.

>> Click Here for Manual <<

If you have any trouble seeing that manual (and page), you will want to do the following:

Enter the MENU system, and first go to "Setup".

Next, go to the "Projection" sub-section.

Then select the different icons - to see which one makes the display right side UP.

I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any trouble seeing that manual or if you have any other questions.

If this has answered your question(s), please take a moment to rate MY service level (Excellent is my goal) so that I get credit for helping you with this question.
You should see some "stars" to do that, but please let me know if you do NOT see them (you may have to scroll UP or DOWN) or can not use them.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)

Expert:  Greg A. replied 5 months ago.

Hi again,

I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)