Richard, Customer Service
Experience:  Over 20 years fixing Electronically devices

I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab3 Tablet as part of a promotion

Customer Question

I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab3 Tablet as part of a promotion with a local newspaper.
I am unable to get the Internet.
A message appears "Authentication error occurred".
Have spoken with a fellow from Harvey Norman who suggested turning off the Tablet and the Telstra Modem. Have done this however the same message appears.
A fellow at the Harvey Norman store in Ballina was able to log into the Internet at the Store.
However I cannot.
Any further suggestions.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 4 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

this is generally referring to the wireless password ***** using as being incorrect.

What is the make and model of your wifi router Bev?

Expert:  Richard replied 4 months ago.

Can you return to your question here please Bev?

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I do not wish to proceed any further.No further correspondence please.
Expert:  Richard replied 4 months ago.

ok Bev