Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience

I can't seem toregister my SAkyCaddie watch. : Went golfing

Customer Question

I can't seem toregister my SAkyCaddie watch.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The GPS Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Went golfing today and when zI tried to set up the watch for the course it said to register my watch.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the GPS Technician should know?
Customer: I may have registered before or activastred before? It has worked before like last summer.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the GPS Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Russell H. replied 4 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Registering a SkyCaddie watch device is done by syncing with the CaddieSync software, that you can install on a computer.

Go to the website

and look at the upper right corner where it says 'Got a SkyCaddie?', and click there, on 'renew your plan' or the like.

That will go to a page to download CaddieSync onto your computer, then ... connect the SkyCaddie watch to your computer, then turn the watch On, then click on

Sync My SkyCaddie now

and complete the process.

If this answers your question, please rate my answer. Thanks.

(Actually, the website has changed - I checked it - so click on 'Sync' not on 'Got a SkyCaddie?' and otherwise the instructions are good.)