John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!

Responsible Panasonic Representative - My phone screen says

Customer Question

Responsible Panasonic Representative -
My phone screen says "messages full", but I only have 6 messages and all of them are saved. Am I missing calls because of this seemingly false phone screen message.
Also, I bought and am using a Panasonic PHONE, and request that I communicate with Panasonic about this matter BY PHONE.
My number is(###) ###-#### ***** I await your email response AND a call.
Thank you.
Dr. Neal Singletary
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Gina-Moderator replied 4 months ago.
I'm Gina and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company, possibly Panasonic.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more. I
I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Thank you for your reply. I indeed meant my message to go to Panasonic. Do I lose the $24 fee I paid and if so please provide an email address and a phone number to appeal that decision. Thank you.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
See above message
Expert:  Nathan replied 4 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

I realize you were looking for panasonic, however this issue is not something that they could or would help you with. This is not a panasonic equipment problem, and if your phone is more than a year old, they would not provide free support for it anyway.

If you'd like to continue here, for your fee already paid, I'd be happy to help.

If you prefer to sort this on your own, you may seek a refund through the help page.

Expert:  Nathan replied 4 months ago.

Do you need more help with this?
If so, simply reply back on this page.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.