Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Managing Director at Pollinate Group LLC
59725966

I have a Model SC3877 firesafe which requires a key and an

Customer Question

I have a Model SC3877 firesafe which requires a key and an electronic combination. I have the key and the combination but the batteries have died and I cannot enter the digital combination.
JA: The Expert will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Expert can help you best.
Customer: how do I enter the digital combination when the batteries are dead?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Expert should know?
Customer: I have the key and the correct digital combination.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Expert about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Nathan replied 6 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

You do not need to open the safe to change the batteries,

they are externally accessible.

At the lower left corner of the keypad area, straight below the low battery light, you'll see a small hole,

press a paperclip or pin into that, and then you can slide the battery compartment cover off to the right side,

install 4 new AA batteries, replace the cover, and you should then be able to enter your pin and turn the key to open the safe.

If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my service using the stars at the top of the page; hopefully I have earned 5 Stars. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/1QwLxGh and ask for Nathan.

Thank you, ***** ***** a good day,

Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.

Do you need more help with this?