John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

I have bought two Garmin golf watches. One I have here in

Customer Question

I have bought two Garmin golf watches. One I have here in Canada, but I forgot to take it to Phoenix where we spend five months in the winter. So...not to be without...I spent $194.57 at Golfsmith in Phoenix (Arrowhead) on October 18. I loved it. Gives layup distances which my other didn't. But very sadly, a problem has developed with both watches. Neither one will hold a charge (after being plugged in for days!). The latest one lasts about 12holes, even after being "shut down" until the last possible moment. Today I tried the old watch. It lasted three holes!
Help! I love your product ... But it should work!
Betty Lynch
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Russell H. replied 10 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question; It is fair to let you know that though I can advise you on Garmin products, I am not a representative of Garmin, nor afilliated with them.

How old are the two Garmin watches, as of now, measured from their date of purchase?

How long (in hours or minutes) does a full charge last when you are actively using one of these watches, or either of them?