Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience

L Ihave a A3867, serial AL181978 and the apparatis that

Customer Question

l Ihave a A3867, serial AL181978 and the apparatis that holds the battery has fallen apart. Please advise me the part # ***** the cost.My E-mail is *******
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Russell H. replied 4 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Given that what you are asking about may be a Sentry Safe, may I refer you to Sentry Safe Customer Support? they would be most likely to know the part number and the cost of the part, if it is available.

They are here:

or here

At a guess, you are asking about the battery holder for a Sentry Safe, but I cannot myself find a part # ***** it nor any vendor to sell it. So going to Sentry Safes themselves seems the next step to try.