Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist

I have lost key and personal code not working

Customer Question

I have lost key for safe and personal code not working
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Cher replied 4 months ago.

Hello, and welcome.

My name is ***** ***** I will be glad to help you with your Safes question.

I'm sorry you've lost your key and your personal code is not working. The only way to retrieve your original code and order replacement keys (they come in a set of 2) is to contact Sentry directly at the following site, fill in all necessary information and you can even request expedited service for an additional fee, which will get you your items sent to you within 1-2 days, after they process it:

You will need to include a Notary Form, proving safe ownership. Also, you might be able to combine both requests on the same form from Sentry for the code and keys.

I hope you're able to recover your code and receive your keys so you can open your safe, soon!

I hope you found this answer helpful and will please take a moment to select a positive rating from the stars at the top of your page, then click 'submit;' this is the only way I will receive credit for assisting you. Thank you very much!

Even after rating, I will always be available if you need additional information; just click 'reply' and I will be glad to continue.

Warmest wishes,