Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

I have the Garmin Pilot app on two ipads. I have the US

Customer Question

I have the Garmin Pilot app on two ipads. I have the US Standard charts on both ipads. I recently purchased the US IFR & VFR charts, but they are only showing on one ipad. How do I get them to show on both ipads? I am signed into both ipads with the same Garmin ID, yet cannot get these charts to show on the 2nd iPad.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

It is possible that the license for your charts is only for one device. Regardless of login status, it would refuse to work on a second device.

This is even more likely if the one device it works on, is the first device you loaded the maps onto, or accessed the maps from (or first in other ways perhaps.)