John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!

I joined this to get an answer about a book . I got an

Customer Question

I joined this to get an answer about a book . I got an answer on it. I ask another question about another book ` got no answet ask a question about hunan vases and got no answet I am a widow and cannot afford the 34.00 charged on my ctedkit card i joined without ;understanding this I want to stop this right now I cannot afford this.Please cancel now
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Nathan replied 4 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Did you have additional questions that you needed help with at this time? If you were having an electronics problem or an issue with your e-reader, I can assist you with that.

If you are just needing to get help with your subscription, you would go to the HELP page for that. We are just the techs here so posting questions is just for technical help, and the help page and customer service contacts there would be used for any billing questions.

Expert:  Nathan replied 4 months ago.

If so, simply reply back on this page.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.

Do you need more help with this?