Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Managing Director at Pollinate Group LLC
59725966

Trying to pair Panasonic telephone system KX-TGE274S with

Customer Question

Trying to pair Panasonic telephone system KX-TGE274S with new iPhone 6. System asks for menu number which is 4 numbers, but only accepts 3 numbers. If you key in the 4th number it does go to "pairing." iPhone recognizes telephone, but hand set says pairing failed and asks if telephone is on. Unable to pair. web site does not help.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Nathan replied 6 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

I think what you may be missing is that after you get into pairing mode, you have to enter the pin code, which is 0000.

Can you try that and let me know if it works? If not, I'll guide you through step by step.

Thanks,