John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

I have the extra vegetables hue light driver and I'm trying

Customer Question

I have the extra vegetables hue light driver and I'm trying to find a manual that will show me how to change the setups in composer.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Russell H. replied 6 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I understand that you are concerned about using Philips Hue (LED lighting) controlled through Extra Vegetables, but I'm not sure what 'Composer' you are asking about, please. If you clear up that one detail of your question, I may be able to advise you accurately. Let me know. Thanks.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I'm referring to the control4 composer - it's the software that allows the consumer to make changes in their system. The installers use composer pro to add components.

I'm sorry to have to say, honestly, that I am not an expert at Control4 systems, or its elaborate Composer. I have to Opt Out, with apologies, opening the case to other Experts in this category. (This involves no additional charge, and does not cut off communication - I will still be able to see and if needed respond to further postings to this case.)

Thank you for clarifying the case: Control4 Composer configuration of Philips Hue LED light systems controls.