Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

Recently a new LANKIT was put in my Lanshire movement. It

Customer Question

Recently a new LANKIT was put in my Lanshire movement. It runs fast. It gains about 45 min. in a 16 hour period. Is there a way I can turn a screw somewhere that will solve this problem.
Rick
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Russell H. replied 6 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Perhaps the LANKIT was inappropriate for the movement, and the gear ratios are out-of-whack with the movement, causing the overspeeding of the movement.

It may be beyond adjustment! it sounds like quite a large error in the speed.

Consult with this page, and see if its information on LANKITs indicates that you put in the correct LANKIT?:

https://norkro.com/pages/lanshire-photos

(Since I don't know what Lanshire movement is involved, or what clock etc, and what LANKIT was put in it, I can't yet venture to say what adjustment might be tried. Some more information on those points might help me get you information on the matter.)