Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Managing Director at Pollinate Group LLC
59725966

I own a Brinks Home Security Fire Proof safe and the key to

Customer Question

I own a Brinks Home Security Fire Proof safe and the key to it has been lost I have had 10 Brain Surgeries and need help ordering a new key can you help me order one?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Ijust need to know how to order a key for my safe so ican find out whtas inside of it. Inever set the combination so it opens with the key only. Serial #(###) ###-####
JA: Is there anything else the Technician should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Nathan replied 6 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Lara.

What you'll need to do is fill out a form, have it notarized (to prove ownership) then send it in (along with a check) to Honeywell (the parent company of brinks). They'll mail you back the original keys if applicable and/or the override code.

You can get the form here:

http://honeywellsafes.com/UserFiles/ContentPageFiles/ORDER%20REPLACEMENT%20KEYS%20&%20COMBINATIONS.pdf

There are instructions on it for sending the info in by mail, or you can pay the fee online and fax/email the form after it is notarized.

I'm sorry there is not a quicker resolution possible, this process is in place to ensure security, so that not just anyone could get a code or key to your safe.

Best regards,

If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my service using the stars at the top of the page; hopefully I have earned 5 Stars. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/1QwLxGh and ask for Nathan.

Thank you, ***** ***** a good day,

--

Please note:

I am an independent technician and I've spent my personal time, unpaid, in an effort to assist with the question for which you solicited my services. This site works on the honor system, and to that end, I have prioritized working with you ahead of other paying customers.

Although you’ve already paid your fee to the site, I am only compensated for my efforts when customers such as yourself leave positive feedback for my work. I apologize this is not the outcome you had hoped for, though this is really beyond either of our control. I do hope you’ll consider leaving a 5 star rating for me, rather than “shoot the messenger”, so that I may get credit for my time spent in good faith to answer your question accurately. Rating 1 or 2, or not rating at all, does not produce a refund, it only penalizes me for trying to help.

Expert:  Nathan replied 6 months ago.

.

Expert:  Nathan replied 6 months ago.

Do you need more help with this?
If so, simply reply back on this page.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.