Anthony
Anthony, Technician
Experience:  20+ years in trade TV and Electronics
18621325

I purchased my second Kindle Paperwhite on March 6, 2016.

Customer Question

I purchased my second Kindle Paperwhite on March 6, 2016. Just like the first, it is becoming difficult to underline and turn the pages. This is the same problem that caused me to buy the second one.
What is the problem and how do I fix it?
My account username is***@******.***. The password ***** *****!. My telephone is(###) ###-####
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Anthony replied 6 months ago.

Hello

Welcome

Please reset the kindle by holding down the on/off switch for 40 seconds (use a watch to time) ignore any messages the kindle may display and make sure its the full 40,any less and the kindle will just go to the off mode, then release your finger the kindle should reboot and re-load the operating system, you may have to do this both on and off the charger and upto 4 times before it resets.

Let me know if you need more help

A positive rating is appreciated thank you there will be a rating bar of stars at the top of the page thank you

Regards

Anthony

Expert:  Anthony replied 5 months ago.

Do you require any more help with this please?

Anthony