Anthony
Anthony, Technician
Experience:  20+ years in trade TV and Electronics
18621325

I Recently purchased my 43in Magnavox flat screen tv from a

Customer Question

i Recently purchased my 43in Magnavox flat screen tv from a target show room floor and I am unable to switch it for display mode
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Anthony replied 6 months ago.

Hello

Welcome

I will need the model number please of the set found on the back of the set?thank you

Anthony

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
43ME345V/F7
Expert:  Anthony replied 6 months ago.

Bring up the menu then go to FEATURES enter here, then>>>LOCATION>>HOME the set will the be out of store mode

Let me know if you run into any problems

Please consider rating the answer positively with the rating bar of stars at the top of the page, rating me positively enables me to receive payment from the site (I am a user of the site like you are a verified technician, I do not work for JustAnswer) if you need more help let me know , note the question NEVER CLOSES IT REMAINS OPEN should you need more help no or later thank you.

Many Thanks

Anthony

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
That's the difficult thing I am unable to bring up the menu screen for when I bought the TV from the showroom floor at target I had no remote control. So I went and bought a universal remote control.and I am still unsuccessful at bring up the menu screen
Expert:  Anthony replied 6 months ago.

No you need the original remote I am afraid, all TVs are dependant on the remote universals are not the way to go

http://www.newremotecontrol.com/magnavox/catalog_item.php?catnum=NH404UD

Click the above, if you shop around you may get it cheaper

Please consider rating the answerpositively with the rating bar of stars at the top of the page,rating me positively enables me to receive payment from the site (Iam a user of the site like you are a verified technician, I do notwork for JustAnswer) if you need more help let me know , note thequestion NEVER CLOSES IT REMAINS OPEN should you need more help no orlater thank you.

Many Thanks

Anthony

Expert:  Anthony replied 6 months ago.

Do you still need help with this please?