John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!

Trying to install canon pixmaMG2900 but can't get to the

Customer Question

trying to install canon pixmaMG2900 but can't get to the site to download the setup file so am stranded tried but it doesn't give me the set up option just wants to update drivers
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Nathan replied 4 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

The issue is most likely that you aren't getting to the proper site because you aren't using the proper model information.

2900 is the SERIES, not a model. Can you give me the specific MODEL number of your system, such as MG2922 for example, and then I can provide you with the correct software.

Expert:  Nathan replied 4 months ago.

Do you need more help with this?
If so, simply reply back on this page.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.