Cerecita
Cerecita,
1470369

I lost the keys to my sentry safe. It's a small one.. I have

Customer Question

I lost the keys to my sentry safe. It's a small one.. I have all the info on it except I can't find the model #. I have the serial # ***** the key # ***** cannot find the model # ***** have the paperwork filled out and ready to be notarised ... Can you help me find that # ***** do I not need it...
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Cerecita replied 8 months ago.

Hello, Nora and welcome.

Thanks for your patience. I'm sorry you did not receive an earlier answer.

The model number and serial number are usually located in the same place, on a badge-shaped sticker, near the upper door hinge. If you can't find it there, look on all surfaces of the safe, including the bottom and back; also look on the handle and underside of the handle.

If you still can't find it, between the serial number, key number and description of the safe's dimensions, Sentry should be able to find the model number or just send you the correct key (since you have the number) for your safe. You can also call them to explain your dilemma, if you can't find your serial number. Here is their number and hours:

https://www.sentrysafe.com/ContactUs/Call_Or_Email_Us

---------

They're probably closed today, because it is a holiday, and they're always closed on weekends, so try them tomorrow, if you need to.

I wish you much good luck and hope you are able to order your key replacement asap!

I hope you found this answer helpful and will please take a moment to select a positive rating from the stars at the top of your page, then click 'submit;' this is the only way I will receive credit for assisting you. Thank you very much!

Even after rating, I will always be available if you need additional information; just click 'reply' and I will be glad to continue.

Warmest wishes,
Cher