John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!

There are no instructions with the Audio-Technica AT 120Eb

Customer Question

There are no instructions with the Audio-Technica AT 120Eb SET cartridge I just purchased from you. The manual for the new AT-LP 1240 USB turntable I just received says that directions to set the tone arm balance and tracking force must be set to the cartridge manufacturers specifications. Can you help?
W. D'Urso
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Jack replied 4 months ago.

Hi , I`m Jack and I can help you with this but first I have to say that you did not buy this from us , we don`t sell anything.

If you wish to proceed anyway then I will be happy to help but I do expect to get paid for my time in the form of a positive rating.

Let me know if you wish to proceed otherwise if you came here by mistake use the link below to get out of the website ; 1.***-***-****