Pete, Electronic Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

I have a 2015 jeep wrangler unlimited that the factory

Customer Question

i have a 2015 jeep wrangler unlimited that the factory radio/cd player only has one volume.
i replaced it with a used one, and it does the exact same thing. all the radio functions work,
you just can't change the volume. my jeep dealer says there is a problem with the amplifier.
they didn't have time to work on it that day. the problem is i need it to deliver the mail everyday [ it is a right hand drive ], as i am a rural mailman. the jjep dealer told me it is behind the rh dash speaker. i have the dash almost completely removed, and can't locate a amp anywhere.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Pete replied 6 months ago.

Hi there

Expert:  Pete replied 6 months ago.

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.