Richard, Customer Service
Experience:  Over 20 years fixing Electronically devices

How do i install my new credit card with you so far

Customer Question

how do i install my new credit card with you so far impossible have an old kindle what kind of device is it?i cannot progress my phone number is ***** ********* please help i
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

To renew this you must update the details via your computer on your Amazon account.

To do this, please do the below steps.

Visit the page for your account -

- Log into using your Amazon account (the same Amazon account you have registered on your Kindle)

On the right side select "Settings"

Under 'Kindle Payment Settings' (first option)

Click 'Edit Payment Method'

Change your credit card details.

Restart your Kindle and it will update

It will then be updated

I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.

If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you