Richard, Customer Service
Experience:  Over 20 years fixing Electronically devices
32989067

I have a new Cpap Machine by Fisher & Paykel model HC220LE.

Customer Question

I have a new Cpap Machine by Fisher & Paykel model HC220LE. It was donated to our church garage sale and I was wondering what price I should try to get. This looks like an old machine, even though it has NEVER been used.
JA: Is this the first time you've dealt with this?
Customer: Yes
JA: The electronics expert can get you a quick fix for this. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No that's good. Thanks Tom
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

They stopped making them now, so a lot of place do not sell it but when it was being sold, it was sold new for $99.

If it is brand new in the box, I would be asking that amount for it to begin with.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.