Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Managing Director at Pollinate Group LLC

I have sentry safe (Keep Safe) AS -464764 and misplaced the

Customer Question

I have sentry safe (Keep Safe) AS -464764 and misplaced the combination
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Kelly. Unfortunately this is not something you can simply get a code for online, for obvious security reasons, otherwise anyone could break into your home or steal your safe and then just retrieve the code to open it, rendering the safe useless.What you'll need to do is fill out a form, have it notarized (to prove ownership) then send it in (along with a check) to Sentry. They'll mail you back the original keys if applicable and/or the override code.You can get the form here: are instructions on it for sending the info in by mail, or you can pay the fee online and fax/email the form after it is notarized.I'm sorry there is not a quicker resolution possible, this process is in place to ensure security, so that not just anyone could get a code or key to your safe.Best regards,Nathan --Please note:I am an independent technician and I've spent my personal time, unpaid, in an effort to assist with the question for which you solicited my services. This site works on the honor system, and to that end, I have prioritized working with you ahead of other paying customers.Although you’ve already paid your fee to the site, I am only compensated for my efforts when customers such as yourself leave positive feedback for my work. I apologize this is not the outcome you had hoped for, though this is really beyond either of our control. I do hope you’ll consider leaving a 5 star rating for me, rather than “shoot the messenger”, so that I may get credit for my time spent in good faith to answer your question accurately. Rating 1 or 2, or not rating at all, does not produce a refund, it only penalizes me for trying to help.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Sorry Nathan,Nothing personal but I am [aying for the service results not for an excuse for why did this did not work. I only used your service because it came up as I was trying to reach the Sentry Service site. I could have easily gotten the information you provided on my own had your site preempted this. My fault for sure but I would not use this service again in the future. 1
Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.
I certainly understand your perspective, Kelly. I wish I had an immediate fix for you, this is a paid information site, and I am limited explaining what is needed, providing the forms, etc. I am not giving excuses, but rather explaining the process. Even sentry directly will not give this info online or over the phone, the complete process needs to be followed as detailed above. You have no obligation to subscribe to any memberships or to use the site further, but I would kindly ask that you honor the agreement you signed up for when posting your question, to credit me for my work and time that was spent in good faith to answer your question. The site takes your fee either way, but a positive rating credits me, otherwise I'm forced to work for free to help you. Best regards,Nathan