John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

Do you sell a cd player

Customer Question

do you sell a cd player for cars
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Nathan replied 10 months ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. This is an information and support site. We don't sell anything directly, but if you give me the make/model and tell me more about what you are looking for, I an recommend a player for you.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
it would be a cd player that can hold any amount of cd`s and fits under a car seat or any place in the grand cherokee
Expert:  Nathan replied 10 months ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. So you want a cd changer?That may or may not be possible, and really depends on your existing equipment.What is the complete year and model? What existing radio do you have? You may be able to add a changer to the factory radio, but in most cases the factory radio (deck/head unit) would have to be upgraded to a new model.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
i should have never asked you and spent $26. for nothing.
I thought i was talking to Nwegg.com
Please return mi $26.00
Thank you
Expert:  Nathan replied 10 months ago.
Hi Harry, I explained from the very beginning that this is a paid information support site. You are paying for my time and expertise. I am an independent tech, spending my own personal time trying to help you.Newegg would not provide this type of specific information either.If you'll give me the requested details, I can finish helping you. If you still want a refund, which forces me to work for free for the time I've spent trying to help you thus far, you would need to cancel yourself from the help page.