Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience

What is fair market value for a pair of Tannoy MonitorDual

Customer Question

What is fair market value for a pair of Tannoy MonitorDual Consentric Red 12-inch LSU/HF/12L for?
They are mounted in the original custom built 3' x 3' x 22" black speaker boxes with serial
#040634 B.Bailey.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Russell H. replied 5 months ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. Pricing for selling such a speaker set pair, really depends upon 'what you can get for them.' If a collector really wanted these - and that is possible, since they are a pair and are mounted in the original speaker boxes - and *if* they are genuinely working and working well! - then they might fetch $1000.00... in roughly the right market with the right buyer. On the other hand, some might consider them better offered for $180.00 .... so that gives you some range to consider your asking price.