Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

My ER 5200m is,stuck in void mode. I tried an initial clear

Customer Question

My ER 5200m is,stuck in void mode. I tried an initial clear and it will say initial clear ok but then goes back to void mode. This happened after we unplugged our register to move it.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Also says plu no data error
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 6 months ago.
Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.Sorry for the wait. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.
It sounds like the programming has been erased if there is no plu data. Do you know if the batteries had a charge when it was unplugged?The first thing I would do is replace the batteries, then after that you may have to go through the programming again.Of course, make sure they key is not set to void.Also, I am linking a copy of the manual.