Michael, Technician
Experience:  Over 25 years experience in the field of electronics repair, TV, VCR and computer repair.

I have an XLHP500 that all of a sudden will not play cd's

Customer Question

Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Michael replied 5 months ago.
Hi , I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.How old is your XLH0500?Also what exactly will it do when you try to play a CD?Thank youTech Michael
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Don't know for sure
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
It has worked all 3 trays until today.
Expert:  Michael replied 5 months ago.
Hi Thanks the first thing to try is a good quality Wet Type cleaning disk.You can get one of those from Best Buy or Staples.If that doesn't do the trick, please let me knwo as I have other things for you try ;-)In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.Please rate my service thus far.Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.Thank youSincerelyTech Michael
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I will find a cleaner kit try s b DC get back b to you. Why did the price go up $2.00 from when I signed up?
Expert:  Michael replied 5 months ago.
Hi Im only an independent technician I dont knwo about the cost fo the service but customer service can best answer that one ;-)Please rate kindly n additional cost for that;-)Thank you and have a great evening!Tech Michael