Pete, Electronic Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.

I am having difficulty locking my TSS safe E1N, do you think

Customer Question

Hello! I am having difficulty locking my TSS safe E1N, do you think you could try to assist me?
Category: Consumer Electronics
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
The safe opens with the original came with when I bought a couple years ago, and I was even to change the code and it accepted it. However, it never fully locks when I close the safe door and turn the lever to the left, which is supposed to lock it, and not be able to open in without having to enter the code beforehand.... and just FYI I misplaced the key that came with the safe, just a heads up. Do you have any thoughts on how to fix it?
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.
Hi there,if the safe is not locking fully then the mechanism may be jammed - you will need to try applying some spray oil to help loosen it up, and perhaps tap the mechanism or door with a rubber mallet several times to help loosen it too.