Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer
Experience:  Diploma in applied electronics and instrumentation with 7 yrs + hands on experience in Consumer Electronics equipments and Circuitry

I am going on the Peking to Paris motor rally in a few

Customer Question

I am going on the Peking to Paris motor rally in a few weeks. The organisers specify Garmin ( including MAP 78) as their preferred GPS, and will load a thousand or so way points on to each competitors device before we start. I am using a GPS MAP 78.
I would very much like to have a larger display, and I understand that one of my fellow competitors has been able to arrange this from a 78.
Can you please advise how this can be accomplished. I have an HP mini, a Kogan tablet and an Apple mini Retina, and if I could use one of these devices to show a larger version of the display on the 78 it would be most helpful. We are going in a 1936 car, and the vibrations make it difficult to read the small screen.
I look forward to hearing from you
***** *****
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Md. Sadique replied 5 months ago.
Hello and thanks for your question. I look forward to assisting you today with the best answer possible.
I am sorry to say you don't have a option in your unit to connect it to a computer for larger display.
But you can use a Magnifier to magnify your Garmin Display
Please click this link to buy the Screen Magnifier for your unit: