Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

I picked up Juile at Gleason dr. she asked me to take her to

Customer Question

I picked up Juile at Gleason dr. she asked me to take her to the gas lamp my gps was taking me to old city so I took her to the gas lamp but was not paid please pay me for this trip
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 8 months ago.
Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.Sorry for the wait. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.
If you are trying to obtain payment for a trip, you would have to contact the company directly that would be paying you. If you're looking for help with your GPS, I can provide that. The first thing I would suggest doing is restarting the GPS by pressing and holding the power button until it turns off, and then pressing the power button once to turn it back on. Then you should give it several minutes for its initial lock on the satellite. Let me know if you need additional help.