John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

Model XR-P 560F User Guide please.

Customer Question

Model XR-P 560F User Guide please.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Nathan replied 6 months ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. Unfortunately because this is such an old stereo, there is no longer any support from Pioneer, so the documentation is not readily available.I can direct you to a source where you can purchase, for about $5, a digital (scanned) copy of the guide. There are no free resources for this product anymore. Would that be acceptable to you?
Expert:  Nathan replied 6 months ago.
Do you need more help with this?If so, simply reply back on this page.Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.Nathan