John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!

My phone is(###) ###-#### can not receive or place calls. Is

Customer Question

My phone is(###) ###-#### can not receive or place calls. Is there something wrong
with the service or is it actually my phone mechanically. I cannot call you as it will not
go through. Can yu fix from your end or do I purchase a new phone. Help!
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. Can you tell me a bit more about the problem please:1) If you have multiple handsets (within the same system), does this happen with all of them? 2) Are there other phones or even a fax, outside of this system but on the same line? If so are they working properly?3) Is this a landline from the local phone/cable company, or a VOIP service (vonage/magicjack/etc)?4) Do you have dsl service on the same line? 5) Full model of the phone(s) (printed on sticker on the base usually)
Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.
Do you need more help with this?If so, simply reply back on this page.Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.Nathan