Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Engineer / Consultant
5229702

I have a Palm...it seems it will not accept a charge from

Customer Question

I have a Palm...it seems it will not accept a charge from the AC converter...what's wrong?
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Greg A. replied 6 months ago.
Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue you are having with your device.To help you with this issue, may I ask:1) The FULL Model Number of the device you are working with (does it have a "number" too)?2) The AGE of the device?3) WHEN this issue first began (or was noticed)?Thanks(im)
Expert:  Greg A. replied 6 months ago.
Hi again,I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved?I only ask because if the battery in the device has NOT been replaced recent (say the last 2 years), I suspect it would need to be done now. I have a link to a search I did online (Amazon) for a replacement battery kit (battery and tools) below. http://amzn.to/25iSLE2 I also have a link to a video on how the battery can be replaced - if you need that.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2uA7Kci7L8 NOTE: If you don't think you can do this job, you MAY be able to find a local "battery store" that can get the battery and do the job for you. I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.Thanks, ***** ***** .-(im)