Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

I have a scanpal 2 barcode reader that the font on the main

Customer Question

i have a scanpal 2 barcode reader that the font on the main screen is too small to read.
it is a meterologic that has since been purchased by honeywell
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Russell H. replied 6 months ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. Simply, the font setting on this device can be eithersmall font (20 x 8 characters)orlarge font (15 x 4 characters)according to documentation I found. Maybe they have it backwards - small font sounds larger than large font, if those are pixel counts. Apparently those font sizes, however they actually look, are a setting in a form, that is displayed on the reader. So the properties of the forms you are using, need to be changed, specifically theFont Sizeproperty, which in the Application Template for the form, is a setting on the Menu tab, at the upper right but second from upper right, labeledFont: _____ I hope this information helps with the problem. Thanks... and if I have answered your question, please rate my answer.